* Your eyes must be clean and dry at least one hour before your eyelash appointment to ensure long lasting retention of your lashes.
* Do Not drink coffee or any caffeine containing drinks before your appointment so your eyes wont twitch during application making it impossible to work on your lashes. If your appointment must be rescheduled due to caffeine issues a minimum fee of $50 will be charged to compensate lost time.
* Talking during the service makes your eyes move. Please relax and take a nap during your session.
* A full set may take up to two and half hours. Make sure to set aside enough time.
If you are late the amount of time spent on your lashes will lessen. I can not take away the time of the next client. Please be on time for your appointment for maximum results and satisfaction.
* I do not remove lashes poorly applied by other technicians.
I only work with the finest and softest materials available: mohair, cashmere, and human hair.
Why don't I offer 100% natural mink? Because mink does not hold its curve. The lashes soon become flat and straight.
SPARSE AND THIN LASHES
Eyelash extensions are just that: extensions, and not implants. You need to have some lashes available to work with. Also, thin lashes cannot and will not hold heavy extensions. So please be realistic about the look you with to achieve with your lashes. If in doubt, you may send me a picture of your own lashes so we can determine what would be the best for your eyes. :)
Lashes by Wan - Eyelash Specialist and Waxologist in Jacksonville
Eyelash extensions and Brazilian Waxing in Jacksonville in St. Augustine
eyelash extensions in St. Augustine
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.